One to One Hindi language lesson
Lesson is designed to suit your individual needs and is totally customized lesson.
General Hindi course
This course has three levels of learning – beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Beginners course Structure
- Introduction to the Hindi script and sounds.
- Introduction of the vowels, consonants and related elements.
- Knowledge about the basic Hindi vocabulary, greetings, useful expressions.
- Introduction of Hindi Grammar (Nouns, Pronouns, Verb, Tenses, Syntax, Adjectives etc.)
- Construction of basic sentences.
- Introduction to interrogative sentences and learn how to form interrogative sentences.
- Reading and script writing practice using different books.
Intermediate course Structure
- Improvisation of accent of the language and the script writing skills.
- Increased knowledge of vocabulary
- Writing short essays and passages in Hindi
- Reading simple Hindi books
Advanced course Structure
- Knowledge about Hindi literature
- Knowledge and guidance about Indian Mythology, Hinduism, etc.
- Reading the script and book by ancient, classic writers like Bhagvad Gita, Ramayana, Rabindranath Tagore, Vivekanand etc.
Short Intensive course
- There is limited number of Hindi lessons. It provides knowledge of useful expressions in Hindi, basic conversation skills, simple phrases.
- The lesson may be designed to refresh the student’s existing knowledge of the Hindi language if any.
Culture knowledge and language Skill course
- Lesson is designed for those who plan to work or settle in India or have to travel to India very often for work or other purposes.
Corporate Hindi course
- Hindi language course for those people working in companies in London.